• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m speechless. I just don’t think is our game guys

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jackson needs to step up and throw those passes when he has protection. He’s running around before necessary.

3rd and 2 Snead was open immediately. He holds it longer forces to andrews

This is not their game.

But given how they played earlier this year it shouldn't be a shock. They kinda beat themselves twice against Pittsburgh and looked very much like a team that would fail in the postseason if they made it.

Still it was a good six game run and was nice to see Lamar's first postseason win.

In the off season I wouldn't be surprised to see real competition brought in for the kicking game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So the need for playmakers and lack of one comes back to bite us. Just need to keep them in check and the score close so Lamar can do his thing and win us this game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is not their game.

But given how they played earlier this year it shouldn't be a shock. They kinda beat themselves twice against Pittsburgh and looked very much like a team that would fail in the postseason if they made it.

Still it was a good six game run and was nice to see Lamar's first postseason win.

In the off season I wouldn't be surprised to see real competition brought in for the kicking game.
I agree. Love Tucker, but don’t know how to fix this

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Like what is even going on? Special teams is KILLING us. Also I could be wrong, but if there are a million people including the safeties in the box, why are we not getting easy completions on passing plays?

Snead wide open on third.
Tucker choking...missed 3 out of last 4
Man is it really that bad?

Gosh, remember when the Ravens couldn't play from behind because they never were?
Idk if Tucker knows what's it's like to come back from performances like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.