• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Living near Oakland, I fucking love how Marcus talks lol. No filter at all

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Living near Oakland, I fucking love how Marcus talks lol. No filter at all

Having Marcus opposite of Marlon is like having the best of two worlds. Yin and Yang. All is right in the world.

pic for example (which I found deshon’s comment to be hilarious):
8F34CDC2-C50E-44B9-B6BA-4ED537F4990B.jpeg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Having Marcus opposite of Marlon is like having the best of two worlds. Yin and Yang. All is right in the world.

pic for example (which I found deshon’s comment to be hilarious):
View attachment 2815
Why does marlo wanna be billy ray Cyrus so bad

mans lookin like he’s way down yonder on the Chattahoochee

This man gonna be boot scootin all over the field this year

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Curious about your thoughts on Sarell. I admit I dont have an eye for Oline, so I don't really watch them when I watch the games. All I know was that he was the top Tackle coming out of HS. Why did they move him inside and how does he look?

Also, is Adrian Ealy a guy that can make the 53 as our swing tackle? Or are we trying to sneak him into our practice squad.

not sure tactically what the plan is with ealy but with both ealy and sarell there's nice positive traits that are showing promise that makes them interesting as projects to stick around

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why does marlo wanna be billy ray Cyrus so bad

mans lookin like he’s way down yonder on the Chattahoochee

This man gonna be boot scootin all over the field this year
I mean, he's born and raised in Alabama, at the tail end of the Appalachian Mountains. Can't say I'm surprised he's a bit country.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given Flacco has looked good.. I'm surprised Philly made this trade.

Flacco is most likely a year rental. He’s getting up there in age. Minshew is still young and can contribute to their future, either as a backup or starter depending on how both him and Hurts do

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
calling it now, we ship verity to a team for a 6-5 swap, and when its all said and done we use the 7th rounder we got from trading wade to pull a patented decosta 5th round kill shot and get inexplicable value for some veteran.