• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have you guys seen the Houston lawyer Vs Watson fiasco? What the hell is wrong with that place

Simba

Staff Member
Broderick Washington to himself:

mqdefault.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ya know... he wasn’t even a fucking legit nfl prospect, when he was drafted EVERYONE was like WHO???
We took him over onwenu and DPJ smfh

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor

it's pretty amazing that Dez is still ready to fight for lamar despite only playing with him for half a season and despite not even being on the team anymore...

I love that Dez is fighting for Lamar, but there is no need to say that there is an "issue". it just leaves the door open for people to mindlessly speculate and it doesn't send the right message imo

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love that Dez is fighting for Lamar, but there is no need to say that there is an "issue". it just leaves the door open for people to mindlessly speculate and it doesn't send the right message imo

he's not a member of the team and he's likely retired at this point so he can say whatever he wants
the ravens may not like it but there's nothing they can do about it

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
he's not a member of the team and he's likely retired at this point so he can say whatever he wants
And that’s why Dez was always a GOAT of GOATs. He was an ass when he was young, but he directed his aggression into just being a real one, and he’s done whether the league can stop him or not. he’s like a Bennett bro, he keeps it too real and the nfl needs plenty of those types always, humble some people who may need it, and as much as I love harbs he needs plenty of humbling.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And that’s why Dez was always a GOAT of GOATs. He was an ass when he was young, but he directed his aggression into just being a real one, and he’s done whether the league can stop him or not. he’s like a Bennett bro, he keeps it too real and the nfl needs plenty of those types always, humble some people who may need it, and as much as I love harbs he needs plenty of humbling.
One of the Bennet bros is as an absolute idiot though lol

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
agreed, harbaugh gets a huge head sometimes

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

They could get him weapons [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simba

Staff Member
Something I just realized... after having one of the largest UDFA classes last year, we could be looking at one of the smaller ones this year. We currently have 70 guys under contract already, with 7 draft picks as of now. But you know DeCosta wants more so we could conceivably be looking at like a 10 person UDFA class. Of course, there's still some back of the roster fodder that could be cut to clear room.

Speaking of depth though, our OLB depth chart is currently: Bowser, McPhee, Ferguson, Rivers, Adeoye

Such high quality

Last edited:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think I've been a little too hard on Duvernay. I just watched all of his catches or runs from the past season. He was definitely underutilized and he certainly had his fair share of poor plays. That really ugly interception comes to mind. However, the guy is pretty electric. I hope Tee and Keith can help refine his game. He could really be dangerous out of the slot. Hollywood and Watkins on the outside, Duv and Andrews on the inside. Lamar and JK in the backfield. Smh.... I think we've got the chance to really have something here. I really really hope an improved oline and a slightly more creative GRo show up next year. If they do, watch out AFC.