• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
probably the regular offseason highlight package type stuff with lots of shots of balls in mid-air rather than what's actually going on in the play lol
Slow motion to a horrible hip hop beat. Always my fave

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I want to blowout Pittsburgh more than anything I keep seeing about how they own Lamar from there fans when he’s 1-1 against them. He needs to go off against them

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I can't get over this entire 12-5 11-6 shit with the extra game. It feels so much harder to tell what's an amazing record vs a good record and it pisses me off. The only positive is by matching it to the NFC the way they do is it could cause divisional parity for tie breaks (ie if we beat the Rams and Browns lost to 9ers) essential makes that extra game the tie breaker instead of division record.

The good thing is you either have a winning or losing season. Unless Jeff Fisher gets another coaching gig as I am sure he will tie the last game to finish 8-8-1

I want to blowout Pittsburgh more than anything I keep seeing about how they own Lamar from there fans when he’s 1-1 against them. He needs to go off against them
I'm seeing stuff like this on Facebook too. Steelers fans still calling Lamar a running back, saying they'll sweep us this year, and it's like guys, have you not figured out you have the worst team in the AFC North yet..?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't get over this entire 12-5 11-6 shit with the extra game. It feels so much harder to tell what's an amazing record vs a good record and it pisses me off. The only positive is by matching it to the NFC the way they do is it could cause divisional parity for tie breaks (ie if we beat the Rams and Browns lost to 9ers) essential makes that extra game the tie breaker instead of division record.

I mean 12-4 just looks better to the eyes than 12-5. 12-5 is WEIRD

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
*TRIGGERED*

wiMV1q.gif
yeah, some things shouldn't be brought up again and that loss to the Jags and Gabbert is one of them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm seeing stuff like this on Facebook too. Steelers fans still calling Lamar a running back, saying they'll sweep us this year, and it's like guys, have you not figured out you have the worst team in the AFC North yet..?
pure jealousy.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
pure jealousy.
And they’ll never acknowledge how they almost lost to our team when we were sending practice squad players out there. bUt SwEeP!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm definitely not going to miss the wr hype videos/stories about Butler, White, Adeboyejo, Streeter...
Bruh... I HATE hearing mink and downing hype players that have zero chance of being an impactful starter, as if they are solutions to a hole on a roster. Like “and don’t forget about Michael campanaro who could breakout this year and give us a strong wr corps!”

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'd hope so. A first round rookie receiver who we have very high hopes for should absolutely be crushing a guy from a much smaller school who is labeled as raw, regardless of round drafted/round he should have been drafted in.

Well yeah it'd be a much bigger statement for Stephens to he shutting him down in no contact. I'm not sure any corner really can in those conditions.