• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
When Ben Cleveland talks, it just feels to me like that guy doesn't believe the guy accross from him has any chance of beating him. What an animal! If he plays well, he'll surely he a fan favorite.
If this dude puts in Yanda like work and focuses on his technique, he'll be the beastiest of guards in the NFL.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This draft as a whole could end up being one of our best. Have high hopes for the wrs and if Bateman turns out to be what I think he can be, finally drafting a capable wr will improve this drafts stock heavily. Think Wallace can be a beast and love the Oweh pick. If just those picks and Cleveland end up playing to their potential they will be a HUGE boost to a team desperately looking for production at those positions. Everything after will be icing on the cake and think at least one of those dbs work out. Like the Washington pick up as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This draft as a whole could end up being one of our best. Have high hopes for the wrs and if Bateman turns out to be what I think he can be, finally drafting a capable wr will improve this drafts stock heavily. Think Wallace can be a beast and love the Oweh pick. If just those picks and Cleveland end up playing to their potential they will be a HUGE boost to a team desperately looking for production at those positions. Everything after will be icing on the cake and think at least one of those dbs work out. Like the Washington pick up as well.
very well could be, but it will be difficult to have a draft as good as 2018, let alone the first Ravens draft. You did say "one of" though.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

i really like oweh - in all his pressers so far, in all the videos so far, he comes across really well

He's just loose and seems like he is willing to put in the work to be excellent. Being an immigrant child (first generation) just instills a hard working ethic in a person. He wants it bad enough, he'll put in the work to be one to fear.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

some strong punch he's got there

it’s kind of funny how much hype Cleveland is getting for a 3rd round pick.

All this love from the Flock, you would think he’s the next Tandon Doss, David Reed, or Tim White.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

All this love from the Flock, you would think he’s the next Tandon Doss, David Reed, or Tim White.

Doss/Reed/White were direct byproducts of us desperately wanting a solid receiver finally

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Bruh, don't you EVER compare the inevitable greatness of Mr. Cleveland to these SCRUBS. Don't you do it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I love how these wrs with "great hands" come here and do NOTHING.

I believed the Tandon Doss hype...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder how many of our players showed up for voluntary workouts and OTAs? Other teams have really high attendance rates....

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

i really like oweh - in all his pressers so far, in all the videos so far, he comes across really well

Ok so I’m not the only one thinking that. Like I’ve been very impressed with his character so far, he oozes this quiet humble confidence, he is extremely comfortable, like no anxiety or nerves at all it seems, he’s just chilling but he’s not, if that makes sense, like willing and ready to put in the work but he feels like he belongs at this level.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Hated that we went with Tim white over tim Patrick, literally didn’t give a shit about David reed, but I bit hard on the doss hype.