• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is this what people listen to these days? Holy fuck that was the worst attempt at rap I’ve ever heard. And yeah his quads are screaming lol goddamn

They don’t listen to music anymore, they listen to garbage. And that exercise is all well and good until a muscle gets severely pulled and/or strained

Nurps

MVP
Dude couldnt even rap on time lmao. Almost sounded like he was trying rap creatively offbeat and he even fucked that up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They don’t listen to music anymore, they listen to garbage. And that exercise is all well and good until a muscle gets severely pulled and/or strained

This. Every genre of music absolutley sucks today compared to what they used to be.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Is this what people listen to these days? Holy fuck that was the worst attempt at rap I’ve ever heard. And yeah his quads are screaming lol goddamn
Guaranteed that if he was listening to Westside Gunn, Conway The Machine, or Benny The Butcher, his workout productivity would increase exponentially.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't know much about much of what's come out prior to the past few years but if you have some good recs please let me know.

interestingly a decent amount of it is the same artists but 6+ years ago - it doesn’t always work this way but a lot of the big players in grime when it was more underground are the big players now too

like Wiley is probably the godfather of grime and his “godfather” album that came out like a couple of years ago is like a celebration of the last 20 years of grime

Dizzee rascal boy in da corner is a pretty cornerstone one

the roll deep crew around 2000ish which Wiley set up and dizzee rascal was part of was full of influential (and still is) artists

Boy in da corner probably the seminal early 2000s grime album though (in my opinion)