• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah the game in 2018 felt like our defense was winning the game for us. The running game complimented it very well. It took that Mahomes Magic to beat us..............in OT.
I really wish Mosley was a step closer to bat that ball down, almost feels like things would’ve went differently with the ravens, like they would have a whole new level of confidence that would be noticeable. They’ve had this fucking boogeyman from day one that they’ve never gotten past.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really wish Mosley was a step closer to bat that ball down, almost feels like things would’ve went differently with the ravens, like they would have a whole new level of confidence that would be noticeable. They’ve had this fucking boogeyman from day one that they’ve never gotten past.
We still had a fucking chance to end it but the ball just magically whizzes by Weddle's hands unscathed. He deflects it...turnover on down.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
And lost. To a team who wasn’t having their BS. Because they were led by a guy named Tom Brady who led them to not be so damn scared, so instead of losing the game before it ever started, they found a way to get the W. You guys are treating them like they’re the best damn team to ever grace the face of earth. Bullshit
They arent the best ever but we also csnt treat them like theyre regular.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah the game in 2018 felt like our defense was winning the game for us. The running game complimented it very well. It took that Mahomes Magic to beat us..............in OT.

I sincerely agree with everything in this post. But I can’t pass this one up...

Yes, they were most definitely complimentary. Ravens RBs: “Hey defense!! You guys are rocking this game. Keep it up!!”... “Loved that play you made just now! Hell yeah!”...

Anyone who makes sincere compliments to another person, complements them very well most likely

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I sincerely agree with everything in this post. But I can’t pass this one up...

Yes, they were most definitely complimentary. Ravens RBs: “Hey defense!! You guys are rocking this game. Keep it up!!”... “Loved that play you made just now! Hell yeah!”...

Anyone who makes sincere compliments to another person, complements them very well most likely
Dammit lol. I will hold this L.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah drew Wilkins who wink’s been talking of really highly all offseason

Wilkins has that passion and fire for the game that often sets apart talented coaches from scrubs. He came to us from UMD as an intern about 10-11 years ago

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bateman is now up to 201, according to a pic on his Twitter accoun

Wonder if that’s the influence from Martin/Williams already showing
That’s about where I’d expect his nfl weight to be early on, I could see him playing between 205-210 from year 2 and beyond, but rookies tend to play lighter than they do come year 2-3

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s about where I’d expect his nfl weight to be early on, I could see him playing between 205-210 from year 2 and beyond, but rookies tend to play lighter than they do come year 2-3

Probably because they build muscle in an NFL weight room...

.... that part of it wasn’t supposed to post by the way LOL