• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Houston, We Have a Problem

The Greek

Veteran
the houston game is really beginning to look like we could get demolished with the way deshaun has been playing and they have some receivers that could give us trouble. pees will really need to be on his game scheme wise. not sure our offense will keep pace with them if the defense is struggling

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
To be fair, with the way this team plays, we could get demolished in ANY game or vice-versa. We don't play Houston for another 4 weeks so let's see how we fare against the Titans and Packers first before jumping to conclusions.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I think our corners match up well on Hopkins and Fuller as long as there isn't magically a 20 yard open zone in the middle of the field like there seems to be on some plays this season. Their defense hasn't looked nearly as dominant this year if the Ravens can continue to run the ball and get a lead I think they can play well against this team. But a lot can happen in 4 weeks so I wouldn't worry about that right now. Right now we should all be worried about our starting quarterback hopefully getting healthy by the Titans game.

The Greek

Veteran
To be fair, with the way this team plays, we could get demolished in ANY game or vice-versa. We don't play Houston for another 4 weeks so let's see how we fare against the Titans and Packers first before jumping to conclusions.
man i misread the schedule. i thought we had houston this week. too much captains yesterday.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Definitely a little early for this thread, but I agree, we could have some trouble with Houston. Most had this one down as a loss anyway, but it was originally because of the defense.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not afraid of a pass happy playing the Ravens secondary. It's when they are rum happy i get nervous.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Things change quickly in the NFL and it's impossible to know where either team will be in the days leading to this game. Let's revisit Thanksgiving week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
DeShaun is definitely looking good and playing like a pro bowl QB...no doubt! However, it is far too early to even be thinking about the Ravens match up with the Texans at this point.

WE'RE ON TO THE TITANS!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
man i hope they line hopkins over there with jimmy. Wanna see that match up
This game can surely get ugly fast. I have had this game down as a sure loss dating back to the release of the schedule. Look back over the last few years, Houston to us is what we are to Miami. I think Jonathan Joesph has picked Flacco off like every time they play. With JJ out that helps us. I think the biggest key to this game is that we need to cover Will Fuller with Humps. Carr isn't fast enough for him.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
D
This game can surely get ugly fast. I have had this game down as a sure loss dating back to the release of the schedule. Look back over the last few years, Houston to us is what we are to Miami. I think Jonathan Joesph has picked Flacco off like every time they play. With JJ out that helps us. I think the biggest key to this game is that we need to cover Will Fuller with Humps. Carr isn't fast enough for him.
merculius and watt out so we should be fine with our Oline. Theyre gonna try to attack us deep a few times also. Yea i just wanna see our young players produce. Outcome of game not gonna change anything for us imo