• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Houston, We Have a Problem

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dude, I wouldn't be shocked if we dropped more then half of those games. This team is prone to that type of stuff.
I expect it to happen. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but pertaining to this particular season, we're an "accident waiting to happen." We will find a way to get in our way.

I expect it to happen. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but pertaining to this particular season, we're an "accident waiting to happen." We will find a way to get in our way.
We dropped a game to Mitchell Trubisky at home. I think anything can happen at this point.

and we put Webb on him..

talk about a gimme
I think the throw and catch was great. Trubisky kept the play alive and avoided the blitz, the pass was high but Wright got the step on Webb which was unfortunate. Webb really blew it there. I look at it as the fact that Trubisky made the play before our offense did.

I find it hard to move on from that game because it could really come back to haunt us.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Webb is done. Aside from his blitzing he's rubbish.

But he's one of harbaughs favs.

I'll bet if we put Jaylen Hill in there we'd have even more interceptions

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor

I have a feeling Maurice Canady will end up getting the most nickle snaps by seasons end. As long as he plays like he was in TC

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is this a curse for teams that play us to lose their starting QBs this season? I'm really disappointed we don't play the Pats this year....

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Does someone have on hand the QB rating of opposing QBs qhen targetting him. I remember seeing a few weeks ago that it was really low and i was stunned by that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think the throw and catch was great. Trubisky kept the play alive and avoided the blitz, the pass was high but Wright got the step on Webb which was unfortunate. Webb really blew it there. I look at it as the fact that Trubisky made the play before our offense did.

I find it hard to move on from that game because it could really come back to haunt us.

much like the jets game last year... the last few years there always seems to be a game where we are incredibly injured and we play a shitty team and we cant get it done