• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Houston, We Have a Problem

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The guy is still a rookie and we have a good D, who knows.

watson's been great for a rookie but he has still thrown some bad passes that deserved to be picked off - his stats definitely make him look better than he is - that's not to say he's not good just that he's not this all world player yet that the stats and media hype suggests he is - he makes great plays but he also makes pretty serious rookie mistakes too that just havent been punished as much as they maybe should have been

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had this down as a certain loss. Without Watt and Mercilus though our o line should hold up.
Means nothing though if we don't beat green bay and the titans

wondering if this is all worth it though. With such a strong draft coming up do we really want to be picking in the late teens?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Well HOLY SHIT we got two big pluses for our chances today. Going from Watson to Savage makes me sway from a sure lost to a great win. Also Andrew Luck won't play against us later in the year which he was suppose to do.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Can we talk about how we played / play the backup of the raiders bears Vikings dolphins (3rd), an injured Marcus M, Rodgless Packers, Watsonless Texans ALL IN A ROW????? and then we get the Colts without Luck and the Browns with no qb lol. @Lost_In_Translation do you think Harbs in on FaceTiming all of our opposing teams?

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Can we talk about how we played / play the backup of the raiders bears Vikings dolphins (3rd), an injured Marcus M, Rodgless Packers, Watsonless Texans ALL IN A ROW????? and then we get the Colts without Luck and the Browns with no qb lol. @Lost_In_Translation do you think Harbs in on FaceTiming all of our opposing teams?
I swear this team actually plays worse against back ups in recent history overall. I can't count the amount of times we have lost to a Steelers back up the past 10 years. I swear the defense likes playing down to backups at times.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If we make playoffs it will literally be for no reason. Why arent beating any playoff teams at all
I think it's possible we could (that IS if we make it). Anything can happen in the playoffs especially since January Joe will be under center.