• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Mock Central

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Usa today 17th overall:
James washington
Billy Price
Bo scarborough

Not terrible i might say. I just cant figure out james washington just yet
One thing about James Washington is that he can beat press coverage. Something Perriman has issues with.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Daniel Jerimiah has an uncanny ability to accurately predict our big board. He's far more accurate than not. So I go to him. But Mayock and Miller are my first two choices.

But honestly, I rarely solely defer to one of them without forming my own opinion. But Mayock and Miller are so far ahead of everyone else imo and it's not even close. Both of them have been offered GM positions for a reason. They know their shit. They just get paid more to be figureheads. Jerimiah is regulated by what the Network tells him to do(which is stupid. He's a damn good scout and he and Mayock should co-host a podcast or something), but in terms of pure talent evaluation, if he gets the chance, is also very good.
I love listening to Jeremiah because he does accurately tell the Ravens' situation I feel like he is actually one of the few analysts who actually watch Raven football and give somewhat accurate projections. But usually he is paired with Bucky Brooks and I hate Bucky Brooks probably more than any analyst ever.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I love listening to Jeremiah because he does accurately tell the Ravens' situation I feel like he is actually one of the few analysts who actually watch Raven football and give somewhat accurate projections. But usually he is paired with Bucky Brooks and I hate Bucky Brooks probably more than any analyst ever.
Brooks is an idiot. Not sure how he ever got on the NFL Network and more importantly how he has kept his job.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So once again Walter Football has us taking Bama players. Harrison, Brown, and Scarbrough
He has us taking best Alabama player available because he knows nothing and has no information on is. Don’t pay any attention to Walter Football.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Matt Miller and Connor Rogers did a mock in their podcast (which I listen to every week), we were at 12 and here's who they gave us:

Miller: Harold Landry, DE, Boston
Rogers: Deon Cain, WR, Clemson

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Matt Miller and Connor Rogers did a mock in their podcast (which I listen to every week), we were at 12 and here's who they gave us:

Did they give any reasoning. Or talk about why they thought they are good fits?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we pass on an olineman, this is who I want, atleast in this part of the draft process. Of course only if he draft OL in the 2nd round.
The more I see us linked to Ridley the morr I forget about Anthony Miller. Miller would be perfect in Bmore with Miller lite being sponser partners lol.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

I haven't seen Miller's mock but Rogers has us taking a WR as the most glaring need. Ridley wasn't available at that point. I think he's got it right.
As far as Landry - I don't like the pick. We need to fix the offense, not create even more logjam at pass rusher spot. When exactly do we find out what our young guys can do?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
harold landry's probably the best edge rusher coming out this year - would probably have been a first round pick last year too but he went back to school - i wouldnt love him here but i wouldnt necessarily have a problem with him here depending on who else is on the board
If it's to be left alone like Tim Williams, no thank you!

I haven't seen Miller's mock but Rogers has us taking a WR as the most glaring need. Ridley wasn't available at that point. I think he's got it right.
As far as Landry - I don't like the pick. We need to fix the offense, not create even more logjam at pass rusher spot. When exactly do we find out what our young guys can do?
When Pees figures out that the OLB position isn't all about defending the run.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
BTW I love the Cain pick, he would change our offense in a big way. He's got that ability to come up with a big play in any type of form and when you look his way he answers your call.

Landry, I don't know. I have to see more of him, but he doesn't look like a great run defender, so we know what is gonna become of him with this training staff, no matter how great a pass rusher he is.