• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jets are surprisingly good with McCown under center and will only delay their QB search by moving down in the draft order.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jets are surprisingly good with McCown under center and will only delay their QB search by moving down in the draft order.

I said before the season that it would be the jetsiest thing to do in the world to even suck at tanking... like they got rid of all their players and were scamming their way to sam darnold but now they’ve won at least 4 games (nearly) and 4-12 (or better) won’t be good enough for a top3 pick I don’t think

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I said before the season that it would be the jetsiest thing to do in the world to even suck at tanking... like they got rid of all their players and were scamming their way to sam darnold but now they’ve won at least 4 games (nearly) and 4-12 (or better) won’t be good enough for a top3 pick I don’t think

Yeah as I said in the other thread, despite all of that and the supposive tanking efforts they have made huge progress under Bowles. Once they get some legit WRs and a legit franchise QB.... to go along with that defense they have been building through the draft, oh boy.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I could see them fucking around and end up with a 8-8 or 7-9 record.

Buffalo got a tough stretch. New Orleans and LAC won't be freebies, not to mention they play NE twice who pretty much have part ownership of the Bills.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Guess the guy that purchased the Jets Sam Darnold Jersey is going to be disappointed.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What went wrong with the Bucs here? Down 9-0 to the Saints already, or the Saints defense is really that good. The Colts lead the backup bowl 7-0, and it seems the Texans have gone back to sucking without a QB again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carson Wentz is on fire, having 2 TDs already as the Eagles lead 17-3 over the Broncos.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bengals-Jaguars game had a fight breakout between AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey. Both players were ejected, so if you were relying on AJ Green like me in Fantasy, too bad.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
These 1PM games are blowouts. Eagles smashed the Broncos, Saints bashed the Bucs and the Rams may have just been the dagger that causes Ben McAdoo to be fired. Giants getting blown out at home 48-17.