• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Other Teams)

Pats

Veteran
So, what do we think of the PEN teams. Eagles 8-1 and steelers 6-2. Are we gonna see the worst possible superbowl matchup in my view?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So, what do we think of the PEN teams. Eagles 8-1 and steelers 6-2. Are we gonna see the worst possible superbowl matchup in my view?
Steelers need to improve a lot to win in playoffs. They aren't playing good football.
Not sure whether the Eagles can sustain this but they play well on both sides of the ball.

Pats

Veteran
Steelers need to improve a lot to win in playoffs. They aren't playing good football.
Not sure whether the Eagles can sustain this but they play well on both sides of the ball.
If steelers beat pats in week whatever it is at heinz field then home field probably runs through them. AFC doesn't have a lot of guns again this year but hopefully they crash and burn.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
If steelers beat pats in week whatever it is at heinz field then home field probably runs through them. AFC doesn't have a lot of guns again this year but hopefully they crash and burn.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bell burnt out again. The top five carries to date are pretty sobering: Bell on 194, then it's Zeke and Howard on 164 and 162, then McCoy on 149 and Hunt on 146. That's an insane drop-off.

Pats

Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if Bell burnt out again. The top five carries to date are pretty sobering: Bell on 194, then it's Zeke and Howard on 164 and 162, then McCoy on 149 and Hunt on 146. That's an insane drop-off.
Yeah their offense is pretty trash without bell, which is weird because offense is all they had last season.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
So anyone here watching the Raiders/Dolphins game?
I've got work today so as usual I'm firing up my second screen. I turned off the volume when Chris Collinsworth started defending that Alonso hit last week though.