• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They do, but they wait too late. Like in the Jax game when they decided to play during garbage time, and now, and also the Bears game, I think.

They have a habit of doing too little too late.

This team doesn’t make adjustments....ever

RavensDFan

Veteran
They do, but they wait too late. Like in the Jax game when they decided to play during garbage time, and now, and also the Bears game, I think.

They have a habit of doing too little too late.
the offense got there to make this a tie game with help from the D's turnover. Harbs screwed them going for it instead of taking the points.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
the real killer is we are not good enough to beat a team like this and get to the playoffs
but we are not bad enough to get a top draft pick
we are in limbo
limbo
limbo
limbo
and have been for some time

jackweed

Practice Squad
and the d lets them march right down and score. wow with this team one step forward, two steps back. would be nice for the offense to not be crap 3.5 quarters of the game

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
We just assume that the turnover happens if the Ravens do take the field goal. You don't think being up by 10 rather than 7 alters how plays are called or that down and distance affect that?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if T. Williams would be making much of a difference in this game, but I would like to see him active against the Packers.

Let's face it, the game was over as soon as the Titans scored their first td.

Baltimore is committed to being a running team and that does not lend itself to playing from behind.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Time for Flacco to throw a game sealing pick

RavensDFan

Veteran
and the d lets them march right down and score. wow with this team one step forward, two steps back. would be nice for the offense to not be crap 3.5 quarters of the game
it would. but, would our defense then be crap for 3.5 quarters of the game if the offense wasn't?

because no matter what, this defense doesn't disappoint once the offense wakes up late in a game to shit the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.