1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

6 Months

Discussion in 'PurpleFlock' started by purplepittabread88, Nov 8, 2017.

1. purplepittabread88

purplepittabread88 Staff Member Administrator

Wow, this is crazy. I'm so glad I get to make this thread and it really is bringing out the feelings. Six months ago @supertolerator and I made PurpleFlock, a website open to the public. Combined with not wanting to study for a huge exam and sadness of the old board shutting down, we rushed to create this in only a few days with a bit of hope to keep the community together. It has become that and way more. There are so many knowledgeable and amazing people who are members here. I see you guys as more, you are my online family, going through ups and downs as we all share one common love. The countless hours I have spent on here reading intelligent, (and some not so much, haha), discussions and responding is something I would never change. We have reached 40.5 thousand messages in this short amount of time, and it touches my heart to see it grow so fast. Of course, this place will improve in the future, but it is way too cool to write about how much I thank and love you all. Articles from @Lost_In_Translation @29BmoreBird22 @Truth have molded into an incredible pieces I love to read, and the help of the team (along with @RavensMania, and other members) have made this website incredible. Thank you for these last 6 months, and cheers to many more! :)

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jacquouille

Jacquouille Ravens Ring of Honor Supporter

Cheers fam, great forum and great personnalities. Love

• Like Like x 1
  3. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

how many members are we up to?

4. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for making a place we Br.com members could come and share thoughts. Keeping the old forum active together with many of the same members was important and you made it your calling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

Thank you so much for putting the work into creating the site and keeping the community alive!

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Greek

The Greek Veteran

thank you all for putting in the effort to make it all happen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. supertolerator

supertolerator Staff Member Administrator

182 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lost_In_The_Sauce

Lost_In_The_Sauce Staff Member Administrator Writer Banned

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. gtalk12

gtalk12 Pro Bowler

yessssss

10. BloodRaven

BloodRaven Pro Bowler

Bring back flynismo

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

This is even better than the old boards. Real insightful perspective on the articles and no nazi mods being twats all the time. Quality over quantity. Thanks to the content posters, you guys do a great job. And especially thanks to you @purplepittabread88 obviously. Also big thanks to @Boldnpurpblack for starting up a messageboard when the old boards closed, we all seemed to flock to this one but your efforts are definitely appreciated. I'm glad we all found a place to "flock" to

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. rossihunter2

im even more thankful that we are all still together in one place and not split in two

13. SepticeyePoe

Glad everything worked out and we didn't end up in a "Ravens Forums: Civil War".

14. rossihunter2

great movie pitch

15. K-Dog

K-Dog MVP

Did that other board survive?

• Like Like x 1
  16. rossihunter2

i imagine it's still up - i think steve might still be there talking to himself without realising that no one else is there to listen or respond

17. SepticeyePoe

It still exists, but no one posts there anymore.

18. cobrajet

cobrajet Ravens Ring of Honor

Thank you for creating this website and welcoming us all over to enjoy it. I tip my cap to you,

19. BloodRaven

BloodRaven Pro Bowler

Are we getting new members? it seems like im talking to the same 5 people here.

20. supertolerator

supertolerator Staff Member Administrator

New members are slowly trickling in. We will go through another round of advertising soon. :)