• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Announcement 6 Months

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Back on November 8th we had 182 members. As the year is ending we are starting to grow organically. Our current membership is 434 with just under 70k posts
I don't want to be that guy, but isn't that the number of discussion threads?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s also nice that we have a tweeting, fb and google function at the bottom of the page. The more we get out there the quicker the membership will grow.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
No joke, I couldn't appreciate you enough for creating this forum. Not many people I know here in the UK watches 'football' so finding somewhere to talk, vent and read about the NFL and specifically the Ravens after the old place closed was huge.

Thanks guys and congrats on doing a great job!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
haha its scary the percentage of posts that belong to us 2
I don’t think I could catch up if my life depended on it, but I have fun reading and commenting and that is all that matters. I am certainly glad that I had a place to come after the old boards were shut down. I wish nothing but good things to everyone here for 2018!

Yeah - thanks guys for getting this board going. I was a mod on the br.com board and will agree that it was a little too tight at times. I was referred to as the "stealth mod" as I rarely intervened on anything, unless it got really ugly. I will say though, there were a lot more nasty posters over there than what I see here, so I'm thinking there is a little less policing needed here - which is a good thing.