• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Announcement 6 Months

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is even better than the old boards. Real insightful perspective on the articles and no nazi mods being twats all the time. Quality over quantity. Thanks to the content posters, you guys do a great job. And especially thanks to you @purplepittabread88 obviously. Also big thanks to @Boldnpurpblack for starting up a messageboard when the old boards closed, we all seemed to flock to this one but your efforts are definitely appreciated. I'm glad we all found a place to "flock" to

It's a whole lot better than the old board. You could get censored way too much over there. But here, we're able to express ourselves and speak our minds in a respectful manner of course. Glad that some of my running buddies from the old boards floated over here as well and that some of those clowns stayed put.

Seriously though, this is a great place and we'll all work hard to make it even better!

Thanks for the new home......

@purplepittabread88 and @Boldnpurpblack

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's a whole lot better than the old board. You could get censored way too much over there. But here, we're able to express ourselves and speak our minds in a respectful manner of course. Glad that some of my running buddies from the old boards floated over here as well and that some of those clowns stayed put.

Seriously though, this is a great place and we'll all work hard to make it even better!

Thanks for the new home......

@purplepittabread88 and @Boldnpurpblack
Yeah, I was a mod on bolds board as well. Early on we were trying to find out what our best options were.

I appreciate everyone being patient before we finally came to a conclusion. Bolds Board never would have been the final place. We were searching our customizable boards, but in the end this was best for all of us.

Now @purplepittabread88 and @supertolerator will continue to make our small community grow.

The more content we get the better it will be. I think it would be awesome if we could post articles directly from our news section onto Twitter. The more exposure we have the better off we will be. I reached out to @Filmstudy for this exact reason.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The more content we get the better it will be. I think it would be awesome if we could post articles directly from our news section onto Twitter. The more exposure we have the better off we will be.

i think if that's going to happen we need to isolate the original articles from the comments format-wise a little more - so that they look like real articles rather than interesting thread starters if you get my meaning

also does purpleflock have an official twitter?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think if that's going to happen we need to isolate the original articles from the comments format-wise a little more - so that they look like real articles rather than interesting thread starters if you get my meaning

I’m not sure he has @purpleflock, but I think he should set one up.

I agree, but feel the articles should also be placed in a separate section so we can comment on them. That wouldn’t be difficult at all to do. Of course we still have to have this capability.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I agree, but feel the articles should also be placed in a separate section so we can comment on them. That wouldn’t be difficult at all to do. Of course we still have to have this capability.

of course - could set it up like the old b/r forums where the link to the article is posted at the top of a news thread once it's posted

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

It's @purpleflocknews

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Have we made any moves regarding a YouTube presence?
Yea we gotta get that going soon. We have a channel just nothing posted, part of it being all of us being busy and admititly me being a bit lazy. We deffinitly want to the main article page up and that'll be changed within 10 days (most likely)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is even better than the old boards. Real insightful perspective on the articles and no nazi mods being twats all the time. Quality over quantity. Thanks to the content posters, you guys do a great job. And especially thanks to you @purplepittabread88 obviously. Also big thanks to @Boldnpurpblack for starting up a messageboard when the old boards closed, we all seemed to flock to this one but your efforts are definitely appreciated. I'm glad we all found a place to "flock" to
Hey I can say 'fuck' without the mods chiding, berating and warning me! And frankly without all the knowledgeable members that know their stuff how could old farts like me ever learn?