• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Dennis Pitta - Designed Offense is 1 Read and Check Down

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
On a random note are we really going to pretend his footwork hasnt improved from whatever that was supposed to be.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn it Torrey....DAMN IT.

Although, I feel like Joe should have thrown to Marlon Brown for the sure pick up

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn it Torrey....DAMN IT.

Although, I feel like Joe should have thrown to Marlon Brown for the sure pick up

I am actually really glad that play was put up because I hadnt seen it in awhile so I didnt wanna make this comment without seeing it but it looks like he liked the look he saw from Torrey and didnt even check his other reads which makes sense once you see a throw you want you dont keep checking because then that opening closes.

Also just because there are 2 patriots there does not make him double covered. He had his man beat so it was basically between him and the safety for the ball and Torrey did what Torrey ALWAYS does and thats lose the ball and find it way too late. Unfortunately this was not one of the times where he overran the route so he couldnt bait the PI by doing that but instead the ball was put where he should have been and the safety didnt lose it so it was an easy INT.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am actually really glad that play was put up because I hadnt seen it in awhile so I didnt wanna make this comment without seeing it but it looks like he liked the look he saw from Torrey and didnt even check his other reads which makes sense once you see a throw you want you dont keep checking because then that opening closes.

Also just because there are 2 patriots there does not make him double covered. He had his man beat so it was basically between him and the safety for the ball and Torrey did what Torrey ALWAYS does and thats lose the ball and find it way too late. Unfortunately this was not one of the times where he overran the route so he couldnt bait the PI by doing that but instead the ball was put where he should have been and the safety didnt lose it so it was an easy INT.

He gave up on the ball and made a horrible attempt at whatever that was, Joe was being aggressive and I get it. In that moment I would have taken Brown underneath.

Back in those days we played to win.................KUBIAK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHY DID YOU LEAVE US???

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jimmy doesn't get hurt it's very likely we are talking about a team only 2 seasons off a SB title, that injury just hurt so much