• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Europe Is My City

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Moving this to the more relevant thread.
1. Czech Republic. Not Norway, but close enough.

Drank lots of craft beer and walked for about 15 miles in 20 degree weather with the worst windchill ever... And it was awesome. I had some local food as well, went to a few nightclubs, got stuck in an elevator with a few of my best friends for an hour and a half, got kicked out of a nightclub.. Eventful weekend.

I said no way but spell check lol. When I went to Eastern Europe we traveled to Poland for rock concert. I thought our hotel was 2 blocks from the concert so I wore a T-shirt thin short sleeve and one of those thin zip up Abercrombie sweaters not much thicker than the T-shirt. Anyway we were 2 kilometers from the concert. I was shivering when we got there and so cold everybody let us in front of the line to get me inside!! So it worked out lol.

PS find yourself a girl there, a keeper b4 coming back to the States

Last edited:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
All good. Bar none best beer I've ever had. Hell of a birthday weekend. Lot of weird things happened(what happens when you're the only guy among a group of girls) but overall... Fun

Find a keeper there dude!! Good luck!! I knew back in college when I was dating And friends with exchange students that got to go to school here.. that I was gonna marry an eastern euro girl when I got married one day. I met my gf here. She moved here when she was 10. She doesn’t even have much accent left. But nothing like going there to meet girls.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Prague is a fantastic city, great beer, great architecture, great sites. It's one of the best cities I have been to. It's also very inexpensive, because it's very inexpensive. I'm so glad you had a chance to go. To think you didn't even want to go.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Prague is a fantastic city, great beer, great architecture, great sites. It's one of the best cities I have been to. It's also very inexpensive, because it's very inexpensive. I'm so glad you had a chance to go. To think you didn't even want to go.

The Architecture there kinda looks like DC here. I’m not much of a beer person. More cocktails and wine but I can appreciate really good beer. We’re saving enough money to live in Eastern Europe for a year or so.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Architecture there kinda looks like DC here. I’m not much of a beer person. More cocktails and wine but I can appreciate really good beer. We’re saving enough money to live in Eastern Europe for a year or so.
Loved Eastern Europe. Prague and Budapest were absolutely stunning cities and completely different.