• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Europe Is My City

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And let’s not forget the British Breakfast

Full english (or just a fry-up):
sausages, bacon, eggs (fried/scrambled), hash browns (or fried potatoes), beans, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes (grilled is ok too), fried bread (or just toast), black pudding...

heart attack on the plate to get your day going

the other quintessentially british meal that isnt an indian takeaway lol is fish and chips (but i hate seafood so bleh)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Full english (or just a fry-up):
sausages, bacon, eggs (fried/scrambled), hash browns (or fried potatoes), beans, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes (grilled is ok too), fried bread (or just toast), black pudding...

heart attack on the plate to get your day going

the other quintessentially british meal that isnt an indian takeaway lol is fish and chips (but i hate seafood so bleh)
Full English

Come on, who doesn’t love a heart attack on a plate

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Don't you guys know? I'm not good enough to get girls and I'm a beta male cuck.

Ask @OriolesMagicPlease. Ugly as fuck? Right fam?

And I am heading to Madrid in the morning!

... Morning is my evening

I have to admit that you are quite attractive. The only thing that really ruins it is that Sledgehammer poster that you keep on your bedroom wall. :p

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have to admit that you are quite attractive. The only thing that really ruins it is that Sledgehammer poster that you keep on your bedroom wall. :p
Ur just JELOUS of his quick twitch muscle alpha male personality with his totally legit nfl connections.

And you’re okay urself. Certainly not a fattie

O

OriolesMagicPlease

LOVE IT. PRAISE IT. WORSHIP IT

Let me help you out with this, you can do so much better. Take the poster off your wall, get the framed picture off your desk and remove the small one from your wallet. Put them all up on ebay for sale (you know they are worth a lot) and just like that you have some extra spending money for Europe. You are welcome! :kiss:

Ur just JELOUS of his quick twitch muscle alpha male personality with his totally legit nfl connections.

And you’re okay urself. Certainly not a fattie

Lmao! I didn't want to say this earlier because I don't like to brag but I am actually an insider too. I ran into a woman at the grocery store who is friends with a third cousin of John Harbaugh's childhood neighbor. And I totally rocked the twitch muscle thing last spring. :muscle:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Let me help you out with this, you can do so much better. Take the poster off your wall, get the framed picture off your desk and remove the small one from your wallet. Put them all up on ebay for sale (you know they are worth a lot) and just like that you have some extra spending money for Europe. You are welcome! :kiss:

Lmao! I didn't want to say this earlier because I don't like to brag but I am actually an insider too. I ran into a woman at the grocery store who is friends with a third cousin of John Harbaugh's childhood neighbor. And I totally rocked the twitch muscle thing last spring. :muscle:
I thought I was the only one who knew his childhood neighbor

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

Need to get back on that shit girl.

I've developed a bit of a beer belly. Thank god Seville is great for biking and has nice long running routes.
Moved in with my family today. Was fun. They're good people. Thank god I speak spanish because they speak no english whatsoever.

Next stop: School itself. Which doesn't officially begin until the 29th.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Need to get back on that shit girl.

I've developed a bit of a beer belly. Thank god Seville is great for biking and has nice long running routes.
Moved in with my family today. Was fun. They're good people. Thank god I speak spanish because they speak no english whatsoever.

Next stop: School itself. Which doesn't officially begin until the 29th.

I need to get back on that??? I'm not the one with the beer belly!

That is so awesome, two weeks to play before school starts. Have fun!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Word to the wise: If you go abroad in Europe Immediately purchase a Smirnoff and carry it with you in your backpack at all time.

Cruel bastards...