• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

See You Guys Sunday - Next Up: Green Bay

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hearing that Sherman was dealing with tendinitis in his Achilles all season and then it finally blew, worries me about Jimmy. He's been playing well, but given his history, a part of me can't help but dread that possibility.
Yeah, I read that and it worried me as well.

Trust me you guys got this. Were going to get killed. We don't have Ty Montgomery or Aaron Jones and down some O lineman and Rodgers. It would be a miracle if we won.

Then the fun part is we play Pittsburgh next week on the road. Gosh we should just forfeit that one since we have no chance at all.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean it looks like our left tackle is down and maybe out for the game - which would leave us with only 1 of our original training camp expected starters on the oline left for this match
Ouch, that is really crazy that Jensen is the only one and if you think about it, he wasn’t a guarantee prior to training camp. Many wanted to draft a Center, including myself, this past draft. I loved Forrest Lamp.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ouch, that is really crazy that Jensen is the only one and if you think about it, he wasn’t a guarantee prior to training camp. Many wanted to draft a Center, including myself, this past draft. I loved Forrest Lamp.

I mean going into the season our oline was expected to be Stanley, Lewis, Jensen, Yanda, Hurst... hurst will also still be there but in a different position

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hearing that Sherman was dealing with tendinitis in his Achilles all season and then it finally blew, worries me about Jimmy. He's been playing well, but given his history, a part of me can't help but dread that possibility.
I agree I would love to see us finally get healthy, make a run for a wildcard, and get me excited again. We need all our starters playing well. We need Jimmy!