• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

See You Guys Sunday - Next Up: Green Bay

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man, this team frustrates me more than it ever has when I look at how weak the AFC is. We should be able to lock up the 6th seed no problem, as some have said, it's practically right there for us to take but we keep trying to give it a way. A Rodgers less Packers team, and a Watson less Texans team the next two weeks. We SHOULD be at 6-5 heading into Week 13 against the Lions but with this team, I'm not sure of anything.

I just hope we come out of Green Bay with the W.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Man, this team frustrates me more than it ever has when I look at how weak the AFC is. We should be able to lock up the 6th seed no problem, as some have said, it's practically right there for us to take but we keep trying to give it a way. A Rodgers less Packers team, and a Watson less Texans team the next two weeks. We SHOULD be at 6-5 heading into Week 13 against the Lions but with this team, I'm not sure of anything.

I just hope we come out of Green Bay with the W.

i can handle 6-6 going into week 14...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Problem is we would need to take advantage of said draft pick. Ozzie and company have not been that successful with the draft the past few years
I disagree. We may have missed on 2nd and 3rd in 2016, but that draft is looking very good as a hole. I also feel the 2017 draft will turn out good also. Both of these drafts along with the udfa Pierce will go a long way towards turning the ravens around.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
hes done literally everything hes been asked to and more - there's a reason we were finding ways to get him in on dime packages - im a little annoyed that his snap count has reduced so much since jimmy got healthier again
Yes it has, but we should continue playing him the same way he was. This is good rest for jimmy. Especially since jimmy still rests in practice cause of his Achilles tendinitis