• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

See You Guys Sunday - Next Up: Green Bay

I use to post on the old Ravens board but here I am. Good luck to you guys this coming Sunday. Nothing but love for the Ravens and their fans. Here is to a great game even though I think you guys will blow us out. We're a bad football team. I remember the last time we played it was a nail biter. I hope we can make it that this time. God bless from a Packers fan.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I use to post on the old Ravens board but here I am. Good luck to you guys this coming Sunday. Nothing but love for the Ravens and their fans. Here is to a great game even though I think you guys will blow us out. We're a bad football team. I remember the last time we played it was a nail biter. I hope we can make it that this time. God bless from a Packers fan.
blow us out isn't a term used for the Ravens unless they play the Dolphins. That being said, I have nothing but respect for the Packers. Here's to a great game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love Packers fans. If I had a gun to my head and had to pick a different NFL team, it’d definitely be Green Bay. Much respect and good luck.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Packers have one of the classiest fan bases from what I've seen. Good luck in the game and hopefully both our teams can be healthier next season.

If we had Rodgers it might be really close but without him you guys will win. I seen what you did to Miami. That was a butt whooping.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If we had Rodgers it might be really close but without him you guys will win. I seen what you did to Miami. That was a butt whooping.

i wouldnt be so sure - here's a list of all the qbs who've beaten us this year: roethlisberger, trubisky, keenum, bortles, mariota (hobbled) - we've also faced a matt moore led dolphins team, a kizer/Hogan browns team, a EJ Manuel led raiders team and a Dalton (5 turnovers) led Bengals game...

id say bad qb play hasnt really changed whether we win or lose dude - with rodgers you'd probably blow us away given how awful our offence is

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i wouldnt be so sure - here's a list of all the qbs who've beaten us this year: roethlisberger, trubisky, keenum, bortles, mariota (hobbled) - we've also faced a matt moore led dolphins team, a kizer/Hogan browns team, a EJ Manuel led raiders team and a Dalton (5 turnovers) led Bengals game...

id say bad qb play hasnt really changed whether we win or lose dude - with rodgers you'd probably blow us away given how awful our offence is
Sad to think this year we should have a really good record based on the qbs we have played. Unfortunately we have the same type of qb play in bmore, so it levels out the playing field.