• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man.... McDermott looks dumb for benching Tyrod. Bills actually have an offense now that Tyrod is back.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
tyrod is balling out right now just to rub salt into mcdermott's wound

I'm just glad they benched him and put him back in when it was too late. Bills will lose and not just lose, but lose to a AFC opponent hurting their playoff chances.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm just glad they benched him and put him back in when it was too late. Bills will lose and not just lose, but lose to a AFC opponent hurting their playoff chances.

The Bills are not a threat. Even without today both the Bills and Dolphins have both Patriot games and Cheifs on the schedule. Not to mention 1 game against each other.

Neithet one is a threat to hit 9 wins let alone 8 so Ravens will be fine.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
bengals celebrating like this win means anything actually competitive

Bengals are now in that 4-6 log jam in the AFC that consists of the Dolphins, Jets, Chargers, Raiders and Texans. We are only at 5-5 holding on to the 6th seed. The Chiefs sit 6-4, Titans sit 6-4, everything is so tight with so many teams vying for 2 spots that anything can happen. Which is why we have to take care of our business the rest of the way.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well I certainly didn't think Eagles-Cowboys would be a low scoring game to this point. Good job by Dallas to keep the Eagles offense in check.