• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Well they surely didn't get a break this time, I guess Walsh redeemed himself.........................to Vikings fans all around the world LOL. Thank the good Lord we have Tucker.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm just glad this one is on Carroll

Didn't he do that terrible Fake FG at the end of the first half? They end up losing by 3, how ironic. Now Seahawks fans know how we feel when we watch Harbaugh not opt for the easy points and then lose because we didn't take the points earlier.

I still can't get over the 2014 NFC Championship game loss against Seattle. That hurt bad. That's why I enjoy Seattle getting beat.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Didn't he do that terrible Fake FG at the end of the first half? They end up losing by 3, how ironic. Now Seahawks fans know how we feel when we watch Harbaugh not opt for the easy points and then lose because we didn't take the points earlier.
This one was little different. When it's in the middle of the game, you can't tell how would stuff transpire later. Carroll's gaffe was with no time left - wouldn't have changed anything. It was an easy kick, too.

This one was little different. When it's in the middle of the game, you can't tell how would stuff transpire later. Carroll's gaffe was with no time left - wouldn't have changed anything. It was an easy kick, too.
They have had success in the past on fake field goals. Against us in the NFC title game they scored off a fake field goal on us. Carroll loves those trickery plays.

Pats

Veteran
Im honestly miffed how anyone thought it was a good idea to sign blair walsh. Seattle were the team that benefited from his playoff choke and the FO were like duhhhh we need that in seattle.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Im honestly miffed how anyone thought it was a good idea to sign blair walsh. Seattle were the team that benefited from his playoff choke and the FO were like duhhhh we need that in seattle.
We benefitted from Jacoby's return fumble, signed him and he won us a Super Bowl.