• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I’d certainly like to - I normally like to cover the top 120 (in my opinion) prospects at least but it’s all time dependent - ideally I’ll do a fully tiered big board again
Cool, I liked the one you did last year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I still can't get over the 2014 NFC Championship game loss against Seattle. That hurt bad. That's why I enjoy Seattle getting beat.
Neither can I. To me, that loss was on McCarthy. I can't fathom why a coach would go conservative when you have one of the baddest QBs on the planet in the NFC TITLE GAME!!!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can somebody please get Justin Herbert's penis out of the commentators' mouths? They are fighting over the right to get him to orgasm all night long. It makes me want to puke. No disrespect to Herbert who I think is a fine young QB, but come on! The over the top praise for this dude is nauseating. I turned off the damn volume.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Can somebody please get Justin Herbert's penis out of the commentators' mouths? They are fighting over the right to get him to orgasm all night long. It makes me want to puke. No disrespect to Herbert who I think is a fine young QB, but come on! The over the top praise for this dude is nauseating. I turned off the damn volume.

You realize they do this for Lamar as well?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright Chargers... put them away. 27-10 is still too close for Pittsburgh to comeback and win.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hang on Chargers; hang on!