• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Draft Predictions

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Please not Oweh

I keep seeing him mocked to us - which is odd to me fit-wise (he’s the exact opposite of the type of prospect we’d usually pick) so unless everyone knows something we don’t - which is possible (albeit the ravens draft room is normally tight as a drum) but seems unlikely then idk why

I will say Oweh would simultaneously freak me out but also have me unbelievably excited

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I keep seeing him mocked to us - which is odd to me fit-wise (he’s the exact opposite of the type of prospect we’d usually pick) so unless everyone knows something we don’t - which is possible (albeit the ravens draft room is normally tight as a drum) but seems unlikely then idk why

I will say Oweh would simultaneously freak me out but also have me unbelievably excited
Rossi, I couldn't watch him after 2 games. Davis has him mocked to us, Daniel Jeremiah has held fast to us taking him for weeks including his final mock tonight. He literally said, " he had no production but he ran a 4.3 and he plays hard..."

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rossi, I couldn't watch him after 2 games. Davis has him mocked to us, Daniel Jeremiah has held fast to us taking him for weeks including his final mock tonight. He literally said, " he had no production but he ran a 4.3 and he plays hard..."

Well then it sounds like our combined worst case scenario would be for Rousseau and Oweh to be our first 2 picks and both you and I will be in despair

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Draft day is finally here boys and girls!!

with the 27th pick, the Baltimore Ravens selects.. Rashod Bateman.

book it!