• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least hes a good run defender to fall back on. Upside pick.. hope we can unlock him.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
0 sacks? You serious, bruh???
He had the highest pressure rate in the Big 10 during a short season for him. And sacks in the season before. Other teams sold out to stop him from getting sacks and he still forced quick and bad passes.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tailor made for winks defense, I’ve come to the realization that we are not a sack getting team, we are a quick release, force bad throws, make you shook kind of defense, we don’t need productive we need disruptive. For this reason I’ve been on board with oweh for a while now

the ball's coming out super quick vs our defence - so it doesnt matter i guess if you're technical if your win happens after the ball's out
got to win quick - so having an athletic freak helps you do that

that's my guess as to the thinking

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
That just hurts. No plan as an edge guy. Poor play recognition against the run.

I'm sure The Ravens probably also would still be in the market for veteran edge rusher but with this guy he gives you more speed at the edge position if The Ravens feel like they need more speed in that area.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm sure The Ravens probably also would still be in the market for veteran edge rusher but with this guy he gives you more speed at the edge position if The Ravens feel like they need more speed in that area.

He is a project with better options available, not a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tailor made for winks defense, I’ve come to the realization that we are not a sack getting team, we are a quick release, force bad throws, make you shook kind of defense, we don’t need productive we need disruptive. For this reason I’ve been on board with oweh for a while now
gotta be honest i havent watched much of him, i heard he has no production but tested through the roofs and i was extremely scared. Got something to watch at least

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
the ball's coming out super quick vs our defence - so it doesnt matter i guess if you're technical if your win happens after the ball's out
got to win quick - so having an athletic freak helps you do that

that's my guess as to the thinking
You’re overthinking it, it’s not about getting a guy athletic enough to finish in time, it’s about getting a guy athletic enough to be disruptive as fuck

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Welcome to Baltimore Jayson Oweh.