• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I waited a long time for a really shit third round when we had a chance to have a great one. Ronnie Perkins at the end of 3 and we pass smh

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lordy... you guys need to come to the realization that EDC and most others see this draft as DONE. We are at this point picking high project potential guys because EVERYONE else on the board literally SUCKS

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Given our injury history at corner, the fact Jimmy and Averett are free agents after this season it doesn't surprise me but I'm more excited over the Cleveland pick anyway. 5 more picks tomorrow, I feel there is no way we take 5 players and use all our picks, there will be no room on the roster.

I don't know if it's possible but maybe try to trade back tomorrow to start gathering extra picks in 2022?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
A RB transitioning into a DB over A’Darius Washington.

I guess after the Rashod Bateman high.. we all needed to come down. Ying and Yang

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given our injury history at corner, the fact Jimmy and Averett are free agents after this season it doesn't surprise me but I'm more excited over the Cleveland pick anyway. 5 more picks tomorrow, I feel there is no way we take 5 players and use all our picks, there will be no room on the roster.

I could see them taking a flier on some DLine players as there basically will not be any after next season.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
The Ravens probably have the best if not one of the best secondary coach in the league with Chris Hewitt so I trust their ability to develop defensive backs.