• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Does anyone think a rookie Ben Cleveland would be better than a year 3 Ben Powers at LG? Or is he just more depth for the 2021 season?
Honestly? Yeah, I kinda do. Cleveland will make rookie mistakes but he's going to get real movement on running plays, and he's hard as hell for a pass rusher to get through or around.

Simba

Staff Member
Does anyone think a rookie Ben Cleveland would be better than a year 3 Ben Powers at LG? Or is he just more depth for the 2021 season?

I think Cleveland fits better from a power aspect. Powers probably more mobile. So it depends on how they scheme it. We've seen Bozeman do a lot of pulling but that doesn't necessarily mean that they have the same plan for another LG.

Simba

Staff Member
Twitter is telling me how much the Ravens love OL named Ben... Grubbs, Powers, Bredeson, and now Cleveland

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So basically the Ravens are 1000% singing Vil and Houston after the draft is what I have learned from this.

Definitely a need pick with Cleveland. The front office has not been good at scouting and drafting interior o line man recently. I think the trend continues.