• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Great: Week 11 Edition

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The good: Judon and Suggs. 3rd shutout of the season.

The bad: Hope Mosley isn't hurt too bad.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good: Collins first td, humphreys first int
Great: Five Interceptions, great defense overall. 2 sacks by Judon 2 sacks by Henry
Bad: The offense continues to sputter
Bad Call: fucking bullshit call. Player never touched it. Green Bay should have been on 1 yard line.

Last edited:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hurst is never allowed to play LT again under any circumstances. If Stanley is ever hurt again put someone from the bench at LT. Yes they will be bad but at least 2 positions on the OL wont be trash because of it.

arnie_uk

Veteran
Good: Collins first td, humphreys first int
Great: Five Interceptions, great defense overall. 3 sacks by Judon
Bad: The offense continues to sputter
I think the offense, the passing game esp looked alot better, when there was time.

Get stanley back and hurst to left guard and i think we will seem an improvement. Flacco was making plays up the middle of the field, wrs got open, no drops, a great pitch and catch for a td (unreal catch might i add).

I seen an improvement

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
sounds like he's ok

Harbaugh said Mosley’s ankle isn’t believed to be seriously. Harbaugh said on sideline: “if he’s hurt, we’re the dumbest coaching staff in America.”
Uh oh, this could mean he’s out for the year

The defense won this game. Getting a third shutout in a single season with today's NFL is insane and it should cement this defense into the top 5 defenses in Ravens franchise history. They dominated in all phases. They ate the packer's o-line alive and never allowed Hundley to get comfortable. Our secondary are also a bunch of ball hawks.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Suggs will have to raise his game because Marlon is coming for that title of the funniest Raven player.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The great? The celebrations from Suggs and Humphrey. Finally we get to enjoy the relaxed celebration rules. Anytime you shutout an offense, it'll always go in the great section.
The good? Woodhead in his limited action. ONLY one turnover on offense. I also saw a good amount of purple in the stands too. Really cool to see a purple cheesehead lol.
The bad? Offense making it painfully difficult to watch. Run blocking....good grief. What an eyesore. I hope Stanley is alright. Too many times on play-action, Flacco couldn't let the play develop because he was constantly under siege. By the way, that was a SHIT call on that touchback. They know damn well that it stayed at the 1, but whatever.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The bad? Offense making it painfully difficult to watch. Run blocking....good grief. What an eyesore. I hope Stanley is alright. Too many times on play-action, Flacco couldn't let the play develop because he was constantly under siege. By the way, that was a SHIT call on that touchback. They know damn well that it stayed at the 1, but whatever.

i dont know if he still is but a couple of weeks ago ronnie stanley had graded out as the best run blocking left tackle in the league to that point