• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Great: Week 11 Edition

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
To avoid saying the same ole' thing about the Ravens offense every single week for nearly 11 weeks now, you know....like they continue to play like :poop: ...I'll just be happy for the win in Green Bay....

alex-wright-dancing-o.gif

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The great? The celebrations from Suggs and Humphrey. Finally we get to enjoy the relaxed celebration rules. Anytime you shutout an offense, it'll always go in the great section.
The good? Woodhead in his limited action. ONLY one turnover on offense. I also saw a good amount of purple in the stands too. Really cool to see a purple cheesehead lol.
The bad? Offense making it painfully difficult to watch. Run blocking....good grief. What an eyesore. I hope Stanley is alright. Too many times on play-action, Flacco couldn't let the play develop because he was constantly under siege. By the way, that was a SHIT call on that touchback. They know damn well that it stayed at the 1, but whatever.
Glad next game is Monday night, essentially giving Stanley an extra day and a half to recover and pass concussion protocol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
i dont know if he still is but a couple of weeks ago ronnie stanley had graded out as the best run blocking left tackle in the league to that point
Oh I'm aware of that. Stanley already proved to me that his rookie season wasn't a fluke. Barring any other injury, he's one of the least concerns I have about this team

To avoid saying the same ole' thing about the Ravens offense every single week for nearly 11 weeks now, you know....like they continue to play like :poop: ...I'll just be happy for the win in Green Bay....

alex-wright-dancing-o.gif
You know what? Just because, YOU (yes you) can hold this L.

Glad next game is Monday night, essentially giving Stanley an extra day and a half to recover and pass concussion protocol.
Oh we need all the help and extra days off as we can. Hopefully he's ready to go. I don't ever want to see Hurst as LT.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

When did this concussion happen though? The one good thing though is that the Texans DLine is in tatters and what's left isn't good enough to challenge even our OLine.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
When did this concussion happen though? The one good thing though is that tje Texans DLine is in tatters and what's left isn't good enough to challenge even our OLine.
Supposedly the end of the Titans game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so i love this:

the antics are funny but the very end of the interview you can see he's just so excited that he wants to go and celebrate - the way he asks garrett if the interview is over is so polite and sweet - you forget he's still a kid - he was drafted at 20 years old

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/932400607431860224
That’s very funny, seems like a great kid that is mature for his age. Thanks for sharing.

This defense is legit. The ugly was the OL which is as patch work as you can get at the moment. I think we'll see a much better performance against Houston. You didn't see any deep passes at all but I really think it had to do with the OL this time around.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This defense is legit. The ugly was the OL which is as patch work as you can get at the moment. I think we'll see a much better performance against Houston. You didn't see any deep passes at all but I really think it had to do with the OL this time around.
Indeed. I really noticed this on a few play-action plays where Flacco couldn't even scan the entire field without having to run for his life or get sacked. Makes me wonder if the play developed, would we have seen at least one deep pass? Now I don't want to see a deep pass for the sake of it, but at the same time, it'd be nice to see one against Houston's secondary. Speaking of Houston, I really hope Hurst is NOT the LT. Him going up 1-on-1 against Clowney is gonna be a nightmare to watch.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
sounds like he's ok

Harbaugh said Mosley’s ankle isn’t believed to be seriously. Harbaugh said on sideline: “if he’s hurt, we’re the dumbest coaching staff in America.”
Harbaugh is testing his injury powers even further. He’s going to try to use them on the all powerful Darth Hoodie and then Roethlisberger to give us the competitive edge in the NFL. He’s already destroyed the Seahawks, Cardinals, Raiders, others, etc. He’s getting stronger and that should scare us. He must be stopped.