• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Ben Cleveland

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not the guy I would have preferred when we were on the clock...

But there's absolutely no doubts that Ben Cleveland is an absolute mauler - dude is country strong.

Nasty.
Punishing.
Mauler.

Not the greatest lateral athlete. But has the power and pop to snap heads back with his punch. Does well moving into L2 as long as he's not challenged too much moving laterally. I wonder how well he'll be able to pull

Has some technical issues that affect his balance in pass protection. Can be caught lunging. But not going to get bullied by power. And the balance issues are mostly (to me) seemingly a technical issue rather than a physical one.

Good processing. But I do worry about the athleticism.

Last edited:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
That play at :12 he blocked him so hard he basically threw him over someone. That is a monster of a man.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So from the presser it sounds like Harbs had a guy that he really wanted the whole way through:

this year it was Ben Cleveland

although i find it funny that the last 2 years, the guy Harbs has wanted had the nickname Big Country (after Tyre last year and Ben this year)

sounds like cleveland's a guy harbs has wanted for a couple of months and that's why they were all so happy when he was still there at 94

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

man they were high on cleveland - suggestion there is that they'd have been happy drafting him early in round 2

i mean the fit is exceptional - idk that i could be that high on him though

IDGAF, I'm just ready to watch this mountain run m-otherfuckers over.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love this guy already lmao. Cant fuck with good ole country strength. Dude probably carries trees around his damn house

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ya im gonna have a grand ole time watching this guy pancake SEC defenders.

just looked at his pro day numbers and only 30 reps is surprising but they said he seemed to run out of gas at the end. Did run a sub 5.0 40 tho..

JAAM

Hall of Famer