• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Jimmy Smith

arnie_uk

Veteran
Think he deserves his own thread.

Prior to this game his passer rating was 27.9 for best in the league.

Actually seen if the league ended after last weeks games it would be the best in history but can't confirm that.

By my count he was 1 for 2 for about 4 yards and an int today.

The long comeplete his side was cover 2 and should be charged ro weddle. He clearly passed adams on

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We should all make it a Point to vote for him on numerous occasions for the pro bowl.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
As I figured, PFF charged that completion to Jimmy. It makes up 25 of 43 yards he gave up and one of three catches.

PFF SHOULD adjust that to be 2 catches for 18 yards.

arnie_uk

Veteran
As I figured, PFF charged that incompletion to Jimmy. It makes up 25 of 43 yards he gave up and one of three catches.

PFF SHOULD adjust that to be 2 catches for 18 yards.
What?

Do you mean the completion?

I can only remember one other catch on him for about 3 or 4 yards. What was the other one?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
they did last week too but tbf they re-review through the week and i imagine filmstudy will tweet them about it and they'll likely change it
It's a big reason I don't value the initial grades too much. You don't have the All-22 and I imagine these grades are put out without rewatching the snaps.

This should easily be changed.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Isnt that the disputed one? Or did adams get them twice down the sideline?

One was def a cover 2 handoff to weddle!
There were 2. I definitely saw a second. It was an intermediate range catch that netted a first down, but it wasn't a super long gain.

The disputed one is 25 yards and definitely should be on Weddle.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i have no idea what they'll do but hundley pretty much stopped throwing at jimmy - they cant have every single receiver lineup on the other side of the field
He just totally covers one side of the field where we can roll coverage to the other side.