• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: MNF Houston

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I just dreamt that we won a nail biter in OT. Hopefully it’s an easier win because that was damn stressful.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn! You old guys are sick. :puke: ......me too. lol. I had a tickle and a little cough Wednesday while playing in a golf tourney on the Eastern Shore. Weather was decent until the last 4 or 5 holes that play out by the Bay and the wind started blowing about 25 or 30 mph. Crap hit me pretty hard Friday and have been resting all weekend, but did get out today for a bit to do some leaves, just to get out. I can’t stand being cooped up in the house! lol. That said, I wouldn’t even think of sitting out in the cold tomorrow night. The win will look good from the couch in front of the wood stove. :party:

By the way, started slamming Zicam Wednesday night and I think that lessened the effects. Swear by that stuff.

Yeah we're all getting up there slowly but can still hang with these young pups up in here. :D And like you, there is no way I'd be sitting out there in the night air tonight feeling like I was. I'd be right here on my couch with that fireplace running and a cup of cocoa. Deliciious!

Chicken soup is always good for this.

True! I forgot to mention that my wife has been making me her home made chicken soup as well. Awesome stuff!

Sorry to hear you all are sick but I highly highly recommend loading up on vitamin c in the morning especially by supplement and chasoing it down with a vitamin c filled juice. You getting older fellows as am I. I work outside so I wear a beanie plus a hooded sweatshirt and regardless how much your head sweats don't expose it unless you in a warm area like for me for instance I'll wait until I get back in my truck where I keep a roll of towels to rub my head dry.
Good luck to all of you especially KDog. We need your luck brotha.

You're exactly right about the head sweats. I'm bald with thick beard. When my head sweats, I keep my hat on until I'm in side like you mentioned. I ran outside a few days back without it and I think that is what started the chain reaction of symptoms that I was experiencing. Minus the light phlegm, I feel a whole lot better! :muscle:

Sooky

Pro Bowler
BOLD PREDICTION: (Everyone knock on wood before reading this because I did.)

Ravens will torch the Texans by 20+ points.

You know why? Ravens are staying quiet and looking at all the playoff predictions on NFL.com and other outlets NO Raven fan is talking. The fanbase is staying humble because they know the inconsistencies. I think the team goes out and puts another clinic on. My prediction...

24-3 Ravens will miss out on their 4th shutout just barely.

But in the coming weeks the Ravens will be all the talk with another big game in a row that they will likely stumble against Stafford and the Lions. Sounds like the Ravens.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
and ive been a completely dysfunctional human being all day just getting stressed about the game lol

The Ravens haven't stressed me out one bit today! At this point, we're 12 weeks into this season now and WE ALL should know exactly what to expect from them especially, from the offense; UNTIL they prove otherwise. Maybe tonight is the night for them to do that? I hope so! We shall see! So, just get your popcorn ready....

tpf_32569z.jpg

Tank

Hall of Famer
The Ravens haven't stressed me out one bit today! At this point, we're 12 weeks into this season now and WE ALL should know exactly what to expect from them especially, from the offense; UNTIL they prove otherwise. Maybe tonight is the night for them to do that? I hope so! We shall see! So, just get your popcorn ready....

tpf_32569z.jpg
Please send me one of these at about 8:00 pm. Thanks Mili!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Breshad is active tonight. We might lose

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Okay, which home game needs my mojo the most?

After tonight we only have three.
Detroit Indy and Cincy.
ALL. OF. THEM.

tpf_32569z.jpg
Neither have I. I already expect the worst, but hoping for the best. However, this offense makes me sick.

Breshad is active tonight. We might lose
Texans win 20-3 confirmed. Clowney is gonna feast. Jonathan Joseph is gonna look like prime Deion Sanders and D-Hop is gonna Moss us multiple times.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
ALL. OF. THEM.

Neither have I. I already expect the worst, but hoping for the best. However, this offense makes me sick.

Texans win 20-3 confirmed. Clowney is gonna feast. Jonathan Joseph is gonna look like prime Deion Sanders and D-Hop is gonna Moss us multiple times.
I heard Tom savage now also thinks his real last name is Brady