• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: MNF Houston

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Elumenor is out all other questionable players are expected to play. Will Fuller is out for the Texans, big break for us.

K-Dog

MVP
Yeah I am out. :(

I still have no voice, my ears are all stopped up. My chest is all tight.
I can't see going to the game after a full day of work ( after four days off ) could be a good idea.

Blah !!! I really wanted to go.

BTW I was looking on ticket exchange. Tickets are less than twenty bucks up top, under 100 down low and right around 100 club level.
Some really really great deals. Ya all should go.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

I can't see going to the game after a full day of work ( after four days off ) could be a good idea.

Dang, that sucks dude. The Ravens could really use your winning streak. Get better soon K-Dog.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

BTW I was looking on ticket exchange. Tickets are less than twenty bucks up top, under 100 down low and right around 100 club level.
Get well soon brother!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I recently felt the same way for about 1 1/2 weeks. My throat was extremely soar, I was coughing and I was congested. I drunk lots of fluids (i.e. water, orange juice and tea w/lemons and ricolas). Going out in the cold weather was a no-no for me so, I stayed inside and rested up. I was also putting down that Tussim MD.

I feel a whole lot better now but still have some lingering light phlegm. I still take the Tussim MD at night so that it is in my system while I sleep. But, I definitely wouldn't be sitting at M&T...at night in the cold weather feeling like I was. Get well bro!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, the Bengals, Steelers and the Bills won today.

The Ravens are up next tomorrow night!

HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS FELLAS!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well, the Bengals, Steelers and the Bills won today.

The Ravens are up next tomorrow night!

HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS FELLAS!

add the titans, raiders, chargers (thursday), pats and a lot of AFC playoff relevant games that looked like they might go our way all turned negative

only game that went our way was the jags butchering their game against the cardinals and blaine gabbert

but yeah it was pretty much a worst case scenario this week for our playoff chances

Tank

Hall of Famer

I recently felt the same way for about 1 1/2 weeks. My throat was extremely soar, I was coughing and I was congested. I drunk lots of fluids (i.e. water, orange juice and tea w/lemons and ricolas). Going out in the cold weather was a no-no for me so, I stayed inside and rested up. I was also putting down that Tussim MD.

I feel a whole lot better now but still have some lingering light phlegm. I still take the Tussim MD at night so that it is in my system while I sleep. But, I definitely wouldn't be sitting at M&T...at night in the cold weather feeling like I was. Get well bro!
Damn! You old guys are sick. :puke: ......me too. lol. I had a tickle and a little cough Wednesday while playing in a golf tourney on the Eastern Shore. Weather was decent until the last 4 or 5 holes that play out by the Bay and the wind started blowing about 25 or 30 mph. Crap hit me pretty hard Friday and have been resting all weekend, but did get out today for a bit to do some leaves, just to get out. I can’t stand being cooped up in the house! lol. That said, I wouldn’t even think of sitting out in the cold tomorrow night. The win will look good from the couch in front of the wood stove. :party:

By the way, started slamming Zicam Wednesday night and I think that lessened the effects. Swear by that stuff.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Damn! You old guys are sick. :puke: ......me too. lol. I had a tickle and a little cough Wednesday while playing in a golf tourney on the Eastern Shore. Weather was decent until the last 4 or 5 holes that play out by the Bay and the wind started blowing about 25 or 30 mph. Crap hit me pretty hard Friday and have been resting all weekend, but did get out today for a bit to do some leaves, just to get out. I can’t stand being cooped up in the house! lol. That said, I wouldn’t even think of sitting out in the cold tomorrow night. The win will look good from the couch in front of the wood stove. :party:

By the way, started slamming Zicam Wednesday night and I think that lessened the effects. Swear by that stuff.
Hope you feel better real soon brother.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
add the titans, raiders, chargers (thursday), pats and a lot of AFC playoff relevant games that looked like they might go our way all turned negative

only game that went our way was the jags butchering their game against the cardinals and blaine gabbert

but yeah it was pretty much a worst case scenario this week for our playoff chances
Yeah I was going to say that pretty much everything did not go the Ravens way this week. But this season has gone the Ravens way for them to still be in the driver's seat. Problem is they suck at controlling their own destiny. I swear from 2008-2012, 3 of those 5 seasons the Ravens only got in because of other teams losing week 17 lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Chicken soup is always good for this.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Sorry to hear you all are sick but I highly highly recommend loading up on vitamin c in the morning especially by supplement and chasoing it down with a vitamin c filled juice. You getting older fellows as am I. I work outside so I wear a beanie plus a hooded sweatshirt and regardless how much your head sweats don't expose it unless you in a warm area like for me for instance I'll wait until I get back in my truck where I keep a roll of towels to rub my head dry.
Good luck to all of you especially KDog. We need your luck brotha.

Last edited:

K-Dog

MVP
Okay, which home game needs my mojo the most?

After tonight we only have three.
Detroit Indy and Cincy.