• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Article Lost's Mock Draft #4

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Injuries have made us lot of problems, definitely but we are getting players back next year and we need to go with that. Apart from Hurst at LT, we did OK considering all the drama. No need to overreact and logjam the O line. I'm sure if we do, we'll lose Mosley, Jefferson and half the defensive line to broken ankles, then what?

One of these years (hopefully 2018) we won’t get disproportionately affected by the injury bug

Injuries have made us lot of problems, definitely but we are getting players back next year and we need to go with that. Apart from Hurst at LT, we did OK considering all the drama. No need to overreact and logjam the O line. I'm sure if we do, we'll lose Mosley, Jefferson and half the defensive line to broken ankles, then what?

I think we might need an RT given that Howard's play has been trending downward. It's a solid class of tackles so I wouldn't mind if we took someone in the first round at RT.

The left ILB side opposite of Mosley is a huge hole. I think Peanut has made plays but he's become a liability on defense and Correa is heading to the bust factory. There's not much to fall back on there though I would pick Nelson over any ILB.