• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Other Teams): Happy Thanksgiving!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not to mention linebacker making a coverage play

Wait a sec, collinsworth will be like that especially to large market teams but the reason MNF is fun is because Jon gruden is like that to all players and teams equally - he gets so genuinely pumped about players that it’s fun

But these sound like more gruden type phrases just with slightly different context

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wait a sec, collinsworth will be like that especially to large market teams but the reason MNF is fun is because Jon gruden is like that to all players and teams equally - he gets so genuinely pumped about players that it’s fun

But these sound like more gruden type phrases just with slightly different context
Problem is, Collinsworth will do this with most teams, too but only has an orgasm when the Steelers make a play

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
never said we were good :p i just hate that the steelers are being called good - i know they are 9-2 now but they really arent a 9-2 team

So, a 9-2 team...really isn't a 9-2 team?

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzQvMjE1NDY4OC9yb2xsaW5nLW9uLXRoZS1mbG9vci1sYXVnaGluZy1vLmdpZgloglog.gif

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I know, some people don’t like Gruden, but I like his energy. Liked it when he was coaching, both college and pros. He would have won more with a good general manager also, but still did well in Oakland and the early years in Tampa when the team was built for him already.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't play stupid, you know what he meant. They won against horrible teams in an unconvincing way.

So, now a better team "winning" against horrible teams is not a good thing? And, because they don't win those games "convincingly" (cause the other team are pros too) all of those "W's" shouldn't be counted on their record?

stop.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: