• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Other Teams): Happy Thanksgiving!

Good. Maybe you can take Josh Rosen to groom behind Aaron Rodgers. Then when Rodgers becomes indesicive about his retirement plans you can trade Rodgers to the Jets and Rosen goes on to win a super bowl vs. the Steelers only for your FO to neglect him too to continue the never ending cycle.
I hope we do lose the rest of our games.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good. Maybe you can take Josh Rosen to groom behind Aaron Rodgers. Then when Rodgers becomes indesicive about his retirement plans you can trade Rodgers to the Jets and Rosen goes on to win a super bowl vs. the Steelers only for your FO to neglect him too to continue the never ending cycle.

its not perfect but if it leads to a superbowl every maximum 10-12 years guaranteed then that's not an awful deal... not great but not awful

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
its not perfect but if it leads to a superbowl every maximum 10-12 years guaranteed then that's not an awful deal... not great but not awful
Some franchises have still never won a ring after 60+ years of existence. Obviously I'd prefer a dynasty but if we won a super bowl every decade I'd obviously see that as very good.