• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Other Teams): Happy Thanksgiving!

Pats

Veteran
Now-heres-a-guy-e1446475816934.jpg
Thats the first thing I hear in my head when I think about this guys commentary.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Give up 28 points=gritty win.
Give up 0 points=no Rodgers.
I hate the Steelers and all the media members that worship them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Give up 28 points=gritty win.
Give up 0 points=no Rodgers.
I hate the Steelers and all the media members that worship them.

I wish Wiki Leaks would expose NFL Officiating, if they are told to make calls based on certain teams, help certain teams win, make questionable calls against certain teams. Expose all the corruption under Goodell, and then expose the NFL media for showing bias toward certain big markets and being told to down play other teams successes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As long as we win against Houston, Bengals beat the Steelers, we beat the Lions, we beat the Steelers, Pats beat the Steelers and we beat the Browns then we can be tied with them at 9-5 heading into the game against the Colts.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Like I said we wont win another game the rest of the season.
Good. Maybe you can take Josh Rosen to groom behind Aaron Rodgers. Then when Rodgers becomes indesicive about his retirement plans you can trade Rodgers to the Jets and Rosen goes on to win a super bowl vs. the Steelers only for your FO to neglect him too to continue the never ending cycle.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I wish Wiki Leaks would expose NFL Officiating, if they are told to make calls based on certain teams, help certain teams win, make questionable calls against certain teams. Expose all the corruption under Goodell, and then expose the NFL media for showing bias toward certain big markets and being told to down play other teams successes.

i just want better officiating from more FULL-TIME officials (but not hochuli because he's too far gone - a lost cause)
i want more reviewable plays (including penalties) - if they can review targeting in college then they can definitely review personal fouls in the NFL - i was worried for a while that the refs wouldnt punish the oakland and denver players in that fight because they were not positioned well and because they dont have the benefit of review