• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Savage: Week 12 Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yep, it’s us against the opponents and refs

way too often its true - we need more than just 24 full time officials in the league - that means not even 2 per game are full time - that means that at most less than a third of the officials on the field are full time - that's crazy for the most financially successful sports business in the world - and we need penalties to be reviewable...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
way too often its true - we need more than just 24 full time officials in the league - that means not even 2 per game are full time - that means that at most less than a third of the officials on the field are full time - that's crazy for the most financially successful sports business in the world - and we need penalties to be reviewable...
Atleast big time penalties like PI should be. We can’t review them all. Not enough time in the day

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Atleast big time penalties like PI should be. We can’t review them all. Not enough time in the day

im not talking automatic reviews, im saying coaches still only have 2 challenges (+1 if they get them both right) but that ticky tacky flags can be reviewed - PI is gonna be hard to reverse but game changing flags that are just wrong like defenceless receiver/going low on the passer/helmet to helmet/hits out of bounds/holding can be eliminated from the game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i cant remember which thread it was where clowney levelled maxx as the backside defender

but im just gonna put this here:
https://twitter.com/abukari/status/936454376427872257
Watching those video snippets, Alex Collins is an absolute stud. I really think he’d be a top 5 RB if we got an OC that knows how to use him. He needs to see at least 20+ touches a game. Anything less would be a travesty for his skill set.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I really try to not believe the officiating isn’t biased, but week in and week out there is just too much evidence pointing towards it. You gotta believe tape is sent by the team, yet it continues.

On a brighter note........Stanley is the beast he was cut out to be. Hopefully the bad fortune with injuries doesn’t become the norm.