• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Raiders have ruled out Amari Cooper against the Giants. Crabtree is suspended, Cooper out with a injury, man the Raiders offense is banged up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh wants that division title! He wants it so much that he injured Antonio Brown's toe enough that he did not practice Saturday, meaning the Steelers best WR is in danger of missing the Monday Night game against the Bengals.

In other practice news, Aaron Rodgers resumed practicing on Saturday but no official move has been to move him to the active roster. Ian Rapport says he is on track to return to the field in Week 15 in a big road game against the Carolina Panthers.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Harbaugh wants that division title! He wants it so much that he injured Antonio Brown's toe enough that he did not practice Saturday, meaning the Steelers best WR is in danger of missing the Monday Night game against the Bengals.

In other practice news, Aaron Rodgers resumed practicing on Saturday but no official move has been to move him to the active roster. Ian Rapport says he is on track to return to the field in Week 15 in a big road game against the Carolina Panthers.

He legally can’t be activated til week 15 and part of me thinks he was I/r-ed so that the front office and coaching staff weren’t tempted to rush him back so that he reinjures it like Tony romo

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't believe that I'm saying this....but, I'm a Ravens man....so, I NEED my boy Tyrod to have a horrible game today so that tom sissy and the crew can get that "W" so that the Bills won't be on our heels for that final WC spot.

GO PATRIOTS!
:puke:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I can't believe that I'm saying this....but, I'm a Ravens man....so, I NEED my boy Tyrod to have a horrible game today so that tom sissy and the crew can get that "W" so that the Bills won't be on our heels for that final WC spot.

GO PATRIOTS!

well tyrod did something that he does very rarely - he turned the ball over - not only that but he turned it over in the redzone

JO_75

Hall of Famer

GO PATRIOTS!

We need to root for them next week too against the Steelers. Much like we need to hope the Bengals pull off the upset tomorrow night.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let's go offense!

Keep the pedal to the metal! Don't let up....this is Stafford y'all playing against....he's going to keep coming!

SCORE A TD HERE OFFENSE!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jets up over the Chiefs here. Man if they lose to the Jets, Reid will have no choice but to bench Smith for Mahomes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Matt Bryant missed a 43 yard field goal, Vikings still lead 14-9 over the Falcons with under 5 minutes left.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bucs and Packers tied at 20, this game hinges on whether it's worth to bring back Rodgers. They lose here, their playoff hopes are done.