• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Boswell makes lucky kicks, Tucker makes kicks without any luck. I said it before, Steelers would be the Browns picking in the top 5 every year if they didn't have luck.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
after this week i dont just want us to shut them down, i want to run them over, break their spirit, burn their stupid towels and leave them on their knees begging for the pats to take it easy on them the week after

I agree, I want us to beat the hell out of them. Soften them up for the Patriots, and make their luck run out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@rossihunter2 you're right. In addition, he is done with his contract. He has the 1 extra because of the option, but regardless that is easy to opt out of. He has already missed 1/4 of his career with many various injuries, and this could be it. He could pull a Jason Worlds

Teams don’t opt out of the 5th year option, they have to opt in the year prior. Teams can opt out of the 5th year option, but only in the case of that player being healthy by the beginning of the league year. In Shaziers case that will be 2018. Most likely the Steelers will have to pay him that 5th year contract.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Teams don’t opt out of the 5th year option, they have to opt in the year prior. Teams can opt out of the 5th year option, but only in the case of that player being healthy by the beginning of the league year. In Shaziers case that will be 2018. Most likely the Steelers will have to pay him that 5th year contract.

anyway it sounds like shazier got lucky and it's 'only' a spinal contusion - i dont have any history with that injury but the last guy in the nfl im conscious of who had something similar only missed 1 game or so

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow! Schuster that was Hines Wardy buddy! Although I admit it felt good watching it.

I LOVED IT MY MAN! What a image! It'd be my avatar if I was a squealer fan but I'm not so this'll have to do. :cool:
61b25317bb414b69ca6958b1f78a8302