• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

given that this occurred in primetime and they suspended bengals after the shambolic behaviour in the playoffs i cant see how the league can allow juju's behaviour to go unsuspended
Well any other team would be suspended. If its the Steelers, Seahawks or the Patriots it goes unnoticed lol.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Pitt is now going to win this game because of a cheap shot that has made the middle of the field vulnerable.

Pats

Veteran
Gronk just got suspended ^^. Anyways im enjoying this. 2 detestable teams beating the snot out of eachother, reminds me of the older tougher days of football.

Pats

Veteran
Oh shutup commentary team, this is the first rough game i've seen in a while. We need dirty rivalries and grit like this.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is every Steelers-Bengals game ever. Insanely predictable. Cool.

Bengals lead and Steelers play awful.
Bengals implode.
Steelers get help from the refs.
Game gets messy and dirty.
Multiple injuries.
Steelers scrape a win unfairly off the back of poor officiating and the Bengals propensity to lose to Pittsburgh.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Bungals have been getting raped with penalties. It is over 165 yards now. That one pass interference against Dre is one of the worst I have ever seen. Pisses me off. We already know Ben will win this one with a field goal.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We’re going to get such a banged up Steelers team Sunday night. Going to be fun