• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
dont need both feet in college
fumble was questionable but no way it could be anything other than "stands" on the review
recovery was clear

bennett's got to make all of that moot by not doing something dumb

Oh, didn't know that so used to needing two feet in bounds.

NFL needs to consider a one year rule change of DPI being only a 15 yard penalty.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Georgia needs to start running down the clock.

their LG has just suddenly started mauling everyone - shaffer just surfed over the top of a pile lol - dude's playing insane right now
their RG was their LT (but probably a better guard) - Salyer just crushing the bama interior right now - playing nasty and mean

georgia trenches seem to finally be turning this game on both sides of the ball - just wearing the other side down now

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A pick 6 seals it for Georgia.... Braves won the World Series and now Georgia wins the National Championship.

Hawks, Falcons... it's your turn to catch up lol.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What’s really scary and a bummer for the rest of college football is the fact these teams weren’t even close to the best version of themselves.

Imagine a healthy tide or Georgia with a 5 start Qb and some game changing receivers. Don’t see any parity in CFP anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
his best play of the day just happened as a tight end lol
his near sack earlier only happened because devonte wyatt created carnage and left him free as a looper on a stunt

but on offence he just caved the entire left side to pave the way for that TD lol
I fell asleep in the late third, but the 3 quarters I watched, devonte Wyatt looked like the best player on the field, he was a menace. I kept following travon walker but my eyes kept going to Wyatt, he just jumped off the screen all night.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I fell asleep in the late third, but the 3 quarters I watched, devonte Wyatt looked like the best player on the field, he was a menace. I kept following travon walker but my eyes kept going to Wyatt, he just jumped off the screen all night.

jordan davis showed up in the 2nd half and made mincemeat of that Bama offensive line
tbf they all did in the end - hard to say there was a georgia defender who didnt jump off the screen - the speed and physicality of most of the prospects on that defence was awesome - lewis cine who's one of the lesser touted guys was an absolute enforcer last night at safety just coming down and erasing guys

my eyes kept flying to travon walker though just because he pops but wyatt's been one of the guys who's intrigued me for a couple of months now - and he should get credit for the jordan davis 1st quarter near sack because he took out 2 blockers to open it up for davis as a looper

walker and wyatt were dangerous on stunts all day - noticed they lined walker up a lot at the nose and looped him from the a-gap to the c-gap a fair amount yesterday