• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will Anderson is unfair lol

it’s pretty much a guarantee where he’s going now..

63F0EF36-F883-4270-B816-4D35142DA636.jpeg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think he’s freakier than oweh. Oweh looked like a big long fast strong dude, walker outweighs him by 30lbs and I think their game speed is not far apart, walker looks like he moves almost as fast as oweh when he’s got ground to cover

oweh's bendier i think and was maybe better with his hands from what ive seen of walker so far

but walker's so quick, so fast and so forceful - i think he's more forceful, possibly even more explosive out of his stance

so i think i agree lol - dude's outrageously freaky and it shows the hell up on tape - if he was bendier i think you'd see him in the conversation already up in the top 5-10

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bennett looks seriously overmatched

yep - everyone else on that field belongs there

honestly if georgia had a QB befitting of the rest of the talent in this game then georgia would be winning because they've managed to make bryce young uncomfortable and young's struggled when he's been uncomfortable (bama waxed cincinnati in the semi-final but the cincinnati pass defence made him struggle and it was the run that carried the day there)

jboy19

Pro Bowler
yep - everyone else on that field belongs there

honestly if georgia had a QB befitting of the rest of the talent in this game then georgia would be winning because they've managed to make bryce young uncomfortable and young's struggled when he's been uncomfortable (bama waxed cincinnati in the semi-final but the cincinnati pass defence made him struggle and it was the run that carried the day there)

amazing in the age of the transfer portal, a team in playing a 5th year walk-on in the natty.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs just put the momentum in Bama's favor. Very questionable "fumble" and "recovery" as the Bama player did not recover with both feet in bounds. Arm clearly forward, then a weak roughing the passer call.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Refs just put the momentum in Bama's favor. Very questionable "fumble" and "recovery" as the Bama player did not recover with both feet in bounds. Arm clearly forward, then a weak roughing the passer call.

dont need both feet in college
fumble was questionable but no way it could be anything other than "stands" on the review
recovery was clear

bennett's got to make all of that moot by not doing something dumb