• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A bad series there by Bama, the Center needs to rebound and not let that impact him the rest of the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Missed Field Goal, you definitely know that John is the special teams guru in the family, not Jim.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michigan Wins in OT! What a game, both Michigan and Bama basically were done in by their weaknesses. Bama's OL couldn't handle Michigan's pass rush and Michigan's special teams almost cost them in regulation.

Jim Wins the National Championship, then John Wins the Super Bowl.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Nice! Glad to see Michigan pull it out despite not playing their best. Another Raven headed to a championship game!

IMG_0426.jpeg

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

A Greg Roman call for sure lol. Sorry bout your guys. They played a good solid game but that Michigan defense is outrageous and I wouldn't be mad if we draft from Michigan this year.

2 outstanding games and here's to a hell of a championship game I hope. There will be one undefeated winner this year.

Tank

Hall of Famer
No mention in here of the Terps smack down of Auburn last week. Kicked their asses!
Taulia who? lol

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
No mention in here of the Terps smack down of Auburn last week. Kicked their asses!
Taulia who? lol
Post #635. Billy Edwards looks good enough to me or maybe somebody might fall thru the portal.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
A Greg Roman call for sure lol. Sorry bout your guys. They played a good solid game but that Michigan defense is outrageous and I wouldn't be mad if we draft from Michigan this year.

2 outstanding games and here's to a hell of a championship game I hope. There will be one undefeated winner this year.
I didn't trust Bama O line all year and am amazed they went on the run after that Texas game. They didn't look like Alabama for most of the season, though. Michigan is a good team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michigan is having no problem with Washington. Maybe Washington will adjust but it's not looking good for Washington.