• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I feel so bad for fsu they got screwed. I agree we can’t beat bama or Georgia. It’s beyond me how we beat oregon again tbh, I’m just happy to be here

Really sad the rose bowl isn’t going to be in my hometown as that was a SHOE IN Christmas present as my moms a big 10 women
I saw it coming a mile away. I didn't trust Nix or Lanning in a big game and it showed its ass.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m definitely pulling for Wash or Mich.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Interesting....

yeah, he's transferring because he feels the Ducks are a better fit and will be taking over for Bo Nix.

Also surprised that McCord transferred to Syracuse. Supposedly it has a lot to do with the familiarity of the coaches. Certainly he doesn't have a better chance of competiting for a championship at Syracuse then he does at Ohio State.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
yeah, he's transferring because he feels the Ducks are a better fit and will be taking over for Bo Nix.

Also surprised that McCord transferred to Syracuse. Supposedly it has a lot to do with the familiarity of the coaches. Certainly he doesn't have a better chance of competiting for a championship at Syracuse then he does at Ohio State.
Only reason why I posted this is because UCF is my alma mater and I root for Oregon lol.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
After seeing Will Shipley get hurt , it just blows my mind that guys likely to be drafted play in these meaningless games. Ship was a beast at Clemson and had a third round grade. Definitely a do it all sleep with nice speed. Now will likely go undrafted

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ranting a little right now but these bowl are getting useless to watch with not only NFL opt outs but this fuckin transfer portal as well. Penn St was down 3 secondary guys and their best pass rush and where did they get destroyed. I'm sure TV and the sponsers will be getting on the NCAA.

Maryland looked good. :rock:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ranting a little right now but these bowl are getting useless to watch with not only NFL opt outs but this fuckin transfer portal as well. Penn St was down 3 secondary guys and their best pass rush and where did they get destroyed. I'm sure TV and the sponsers will be getting on the NCAA.

Maryland looked good. :rock:
I’d love to see the viewership numbers … FSU vs Georgia week 1 of the season would draw record eyeballs … but I’d be willing to bet they are going to draw one of the lowest viewerships in modern football for the Orange Bowl. Normally I would have been all over that game, but nah I’m good. Took the dogs for a long walk and cooked dinner instead

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d love to see the viewership numbers … FSU vs Georgia week 1 of the season would draw record eyeballs … but I’d be willing to bet they are going to draw one of the lowest viewerships in modern football for the Orange Bowl. Normally I would have been all over that game, but nah I’m good. Took the dogs for a long walk and cooked dinner instead
Lol. I took my dog on a hike this morning but I wanted to catch the Penn St game and Md and I didn't know bost Penn St corners weren't playing. Last minute decision I guess. Damn disappointed Fla St guys didnt want to prove a point about not being in the championship. Now its a waste of a game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lol. I took my dog on a hike this morning but I wanted to catch the Penn St game and Md and I didn't know bost Penn St corners weren't playing. Last minute decision I guess. Damn disappointed Fla St guys didnt want to prove a point about not being in the championship. Now its a waste of a game.
Seems more like Georgia making a point about not being in the playoffs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seminoles could say they were taken for a walk by the Dawgs also.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really hope Michigan beats Alabama. I guess the playoff committe thought they could get their revenge on Jim by having him play Alabama. If this is Jim's final season at Michigan before he comes back to the NFL, perhaps he can go out with a National Championship.