• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offense Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer

2 weeks of solid play won't change almost a seasons worth of awful offense.

Flacco always has been bad at selling play action so it makes sense that his rating is low with it. He is at his best when he can survey the field and pick a target not named Maclin.

I don't get why you can't teach a qb this. This has something to do with why PA, screens and draws don't go for more.

Yes, it certainly is. But Flacco will be the QB until he retires. He is much favored within the organization for a variety of reasons.

Such as...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

^ At the end of the video, after making a few points about the offense.....Pitta says...."I think that this is an offense that we can count on moving forward!"

Thanks for posting. I’ve been watching Moore start to emerge over the last couple weeks. If he can take on emerge as a solid number 3 or even 2 in the final couple weeks, we should be in good shape moving forward, with another top drafted wr and fa.

The Raven

Veteran
Thanks for posting. I’ve been watching Moore start to emerge over the last couple weeks. If he can take on emerge as a solid number 3 or even 2 in the final couple weeks, we should be in good shape moving forward, with another top drafted wr and fa.
I also see Moore catching on as a #2. Ever since he was drafted I thought he had the frame and tough hands that Joe likes. He had some dumb drops last year but is pulling it together now. For me, I knew Moore could be a 2 or 3 as long as he got his route running together. Hopefully he keeps working at it and avoids the dumb drops.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I also see Moore catching on as a #2. Ever since he was drafted I thought he had the frame and tough hands that Joe likes. He had some dumb drops last year but is pulling it together now. For me, I knew Moore could be a 2 or 3 as long as he got his route running together. Hopefully he keeps working at it and avoids the dumb drops.
It was his route running thst I didn’t like in the tape I watched of him in college. All he seemed to do well was run the go route. Glad he is getting his act together and taking advantage of his chance with Perriman on the bench.