• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Get Well Soon Jimmy

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Thanks Jimmy for a great season.

It was an uphill climb with you. Let's see if our newfound depth can help us going into the postseason.

K-Dog

MVP
Sorry Jimmy.
Talk to Sizzle and Steve Smiths doctor.
( I think Ben Watson too )
Apparently he is THE MAN.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Worst possible timing for this injury with Steelers week on the horizon. Jimmy is good when he is healthy but it seems he is injured more often then not. Jimmy's cap hit is $15M next year, he'll take a pay cut for sure in the offseason but we really need him healthy by week 1 of 2018.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Really sucks. Having the season of his life while injured and now is out for the season. SMH.

Sucks but sadly it not shocking which probably led the FO to taking Marlon. Hoping for a good recovery.

Man I really feel for Jimmy. This is his 3rd season ending injury. That's really just tragic and now with a torn Achilles injury you just don't know.

Get well Jimmy.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Sorry Jimmy.
Talk to Sizzle and Steve Smiths doctor.
( I think Ben Watson too )
Apparently he is THE MAN.
It's probably Dr. James Andrews. Dude is a miracle worker. Peterson tore his ACL in January and came back in time to have a 2000 yard season after his surgery.

If Jimmy goes to Dr. Andrews, which he should, he'll be back with no setbacks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's probably Dr. James Andrews. Dude is a miracle worker. Peterson tore his ACL in January and came back in time to have a 2000 yard season after his surgery.

Yeah, dr. Andrews is incredible

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
latest

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'd talk to Ray's doctor and get some antler juice.
You know what's weird, a coworker of mine is buying farmland and was talking about raising elk to harvest their velvet every year because it's a high dollar item, he started talking about how their velvet is sold as a growth supplement and all its healing and growth properties and shit and I was like wait... that's what the ray Lewis shit was about! He doesn't watch football and was completely
Oblivious to ray Lewis using the stuff lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well it's a total bummer not just for the Ravens but for Jimmy himself. He was playing so well even with a bum achilles tendon! I suppose it was possible that he would rupture it and unfortunately that's what happened. In any case, I don't know if we have the depth to replace Jimmy in the secondary against great receivers like Brown, Green and Josh Gordon. All coming up over the next 4 weeks. But, I am hopeful that Humphrey and Canady will be able to hold down that fort.
The great outcome of this W is that the offense finally cam alive. I am hoping that this new found confidence carries through to the Pittsburgh game who we traditionally play tough. But, Jimmy was the player they feared the most because he typically made Brown ineffective. Not not so much. But, we'll see. If they figure out a way to win in Pittsburgh they are a contender.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

He did a good job but the credit really goes to AP. He isnt normal